08th May - 14th May 2024
Om Ham Retreat, Ubud, Bali
Om Ham Retreat and Resort in Ubud, Bali is the perfect place to recharge positive energy in an awe-inspiring and natural environment. Om Ham gives guests a signature retreat experience and the perfect chance for healing. The rooms are comfortable and the resort is conveniently located to Ubud, the cultural capital of Bali. Rooms are comfortable and well-appointed with all amenities needed for a wonderful stay. Its the hub of yoga retreats in Bali and yogis from around the world come here to restore and recharge.
A reflection of the true nature and spirit of Bali.
A glimpse into the Balinese culture and way of life
Explore Ubud the jewel of Bali
Dharma talks with Ira
An immersion into the practice of restorative and Yin Yoga, pranayama and meditation.
1. What yoga styles are taught on retreat?We offer two yoga classes a day on our yoga retreats: a morning class and a heavenly restorative Yin yoga class in the evening with a longer relaxation. Both classes are suitable for all levels.
2. Can beginners join?Yes, beginners can join. Our yoga retreats are designed in a way that different age groups and different levels of yoga practitioners can perform the asanas at their own pace.
3. What’s the average size of a group?There are normally 10-15 people on each yoga retreat. This can vary slightly by retreat and by date.
4. What is the daily itinerary?We’re very flexible when it comes to schedules and itineraries. We have two yoga classes scheduled a day, and 1-2 excursions or activities a day. Here’s our typical daily schedule 7:00-8:30 am Yoga Class 10:00-11:00am Brunch 11:00-2:00pm Excursions and activities[if any planned] 3:00-3:30 pm Dharma talk tea 4:00-5:30 pm Yoga class 7:00- 8:00 pm Dinner
5. What type of food will there be on retreat? I have a specific dietary need, will there be options?We offer simple sattvic food in our retreat that includes dal, vegetables, chappatis, and rice. We generally have 2 meals throughout the day and an afternoon tea.
6. Can I share a room with someone else?We’d be happy to arrange this, although most people joining us on their own seem to like their own room. We normally put people in a shared room if they’re traveling together and request it specifically – friends, siblings, couples, etc. However, if we do get requests from two people traveling on their own who would like to share, we can put you two in a shared room.
7. Are yoga mats provided?Due to Covid health and safety measures, unfortunately, we’re no longer able to provide yoga mats for our yogis on retreat. Please bring your own yoga mat and feel free to bring anything else you may need for your yoga practice, such as a block and a strap.
8. Are flights and travel included?Flights and travel to and from the hotel /resort are not included in the package pricing. If you want we can get you in touch with our contacts to arrange a pickup and drop for you but that would be charged separately.
9. When should I arrive, and when should I plan to leave?The standard check-in time is 12 noon on the day the retreat starts and the checkout is the same as noon on the day the retreat ends.
10. Can I arrive early or stay later after the yoga retreat ends?Yes, if you’d like to arrive earlier or stay a few days extra, we can arrange that for you with the hotel. But please inform us priorly about the same, so that we can block the room for you and it would be charged separately.
11. How do I book?If you would like to book a yoga retreat, please get in touch with Shruti from our team by phone or email below. Email- email@example.com, P.no- +91 9920896069.
Ira’s retreat was the perfect way for us to detox, rejuvenate and also spend some quality time together. As entrepreneurs and founders of businesses, both of us have busy schedules. It is difficult to incorporate both times for health and also for each other, so Ira’s yoga retreat really was the perfect combination of both.
By Parnika, New Delhi