Terms and Conditions
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL POLICIES BELOW.
BY PURCHASING YOGLOVE RETREATS YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW.
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to Yoglove Yoga Retreats (“Yoglove”). By proceeding to purchase any of the Yoglove retreats, classes, or any service(s), you (the “User”) acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time, after providing notice to you. The user agrees to be bound by any future amendments made to the Terms and Conditions. The user can review the most current version of the Terms and conditions at any time by accessing the “Terms and Conditions” link on the Yoglove website.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
* ONLY FULL PAYMENTS will be accepted.
* All payments will need to be done 1 week prior to the retreat. If this is not done, then we will accept wait-listed participants and your spot is liable to be canceled. The onus of completing payments will be on the customer.
* NO INSTALLMENT.
* NO DISCOUNTS.
* NO CASH PAYMENTS of any kind.
* NO REFUNDS will be initiated 2 weeks prior to retreat under any circumstances.
* 2 weeks prior to the retreat NO REFUNDS but under extenuating circumstances, payment can be transferred to another retreat after hotels cancellation costs are applied.
* This retreat CAN NOT BE TRANSFERRED to OTHER PERSON except for whom the retreat is booked for.
During the retreats, there will be third-party vendors providing services, including catering, transportation, and lodging. Yoglove is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any of these vendors. Although Yoglove strives to provide the best services and products available, Yoglove has no control over such third-party vendors and Yoglove is not responsible or liable for any products, materials, or services, or the lack thereof. The user further acknowledges and agrees that Yoglove is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on such third-party vendors, goods, or services.
Yoglove is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing items.
Yoglove is not responsible for airline cancelations missed flights, or transportation issues prior to the retreat.
All rooms are as per the Package you select (Single/ Double/ Triple occupancy)
All prices are the same for each guest (with the exception of Early Bird Pricing)
If any member is found consuming Cigarettes, alcohol and Non-vegetarian food will be immediately removed from the Yoga retreat program.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or the application thereof to any person or circumstances is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect other provisions or applications of these Terms and Conditions which can be given effect without the invalid provision or application, and to this end the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are severable. In lieu thereof, there shall be added a provision as similar in terms to such illegal, invalid and unenforceable provision as may be possible and be legal, valid, and enforceable.