Time & Location
12-Nov-2022, 10:00 am IST – 13-Nov-2022, 5:00 pm IST
About the Event
Yin Yoga teacher training course with Ira Trivedi (Two days 12th + 13th November)
As this will be considered a charitable donation to our trust, you can avail 50 percent discount on he course fee via tax benefits.
Who this course is for?
- This Yoga Alliance USA certified course is open to yoga teachers, pilates, fitness instructors or practitioners looking to deepen their understanding of Yin Yoga. It’s great learning for yoga teachers looking to add yin yoga classes into their yoga teaching offering.
When + Where?
- The course will take place at the Yog Love studio at Versova Beach Mumbai. It will also also be offered online.
- Examinations for ALL will be conducted online in the week following the weekend course, from November 14- 20th
- The course will cover 4 Modules + 4 daily practices ( 2 on each day.) A manual + class recordings will be provided.
The purpose + origin of the practice of Yin
The philosophy of Tao
Who is this practice for?
Importance of our connective issue and fascia
Yin and Yang of tissues
Working with physical limitations
The key Yin postures
Using language + music
How to sequence your classes
Modifications and variations
Using craniosacral therapy
Integrating Yin Yoga into your classes
How to start your Yin yoga teaching career
Creating playlists and themes
How to price classes and creating a business
After the weekend
- Group teaching and practice
- Review of course material
- The examination will consist of a written exam (online) + teaching a 1 hour Yin Yoga course for your peers. This will be reviewed and evaluated.
Structure of each module
Each module will incorporate both practical sessions and theory with plenty of time for discussion and group work
If you are a yoga teacher, this course will accredit you for 50 hours of YACEP ( Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider) with Yoga Alliance USA. All participants will be given a certificate of completion.
- Ticket type
Online on ZOOM
You will receive a 50% discount on the course fee via tax benefits as this will be considered a charitable donation. You can speak to your chartered account about this OR read this https://m.economictimes.com/wealth/tax/check-before-you-donate-will-you-get-50-or-100-tax-benefit-under-section-80g/amp_articleshow/57141227.cmsPrice₹14,999.00